How to upload Illustrations?
Illustration Uploading Guidelines
- Login to Iconscout.
- Open the contributor.iconscout.com contributor dashboard.
- You can find different types of assets on the next screen. You can select the section you want to upload assets in.
- For uploading illustrations, please select illustrations from asset types.
- Once you clicked on illustrations you can see different states.
- Now to upload the illustration, please click on "upload new".
- On Above mentioned page, there are different states.
- Live in-store state means the number of assets that are live on the Iconscout website
- Draft state means your saved items. During upload, if you are saved something, then it will display here.
- Under review, state means pending state assets. These assets are pending and need to curate by our curation team.
- Need to improve and reject state are the same as its name suggests. Your rejected item will be shown there.
- The deleted state will show you the items deleted by you**.**
- The failed state will show the packs that failed due to technical issues.
- You can upload zip files or you can drag and drop your files.
- Illustrations are accepted in SVG, PNG, and EPS files. You can also upload AI, PSD, and JPG files.
- You can upload a zip file, or you can drag and drop your files here.
- While uploading the assets, please make sure all the formats of one asset should have the same name (Case sensitive) so that we can group them. For reference, please check the below image.
- Individual upload is not allowed; you need to upload a minimum of 3 Illustrations in a pack to submit.
- For tagging, we are extracting tags and titles from the jpg file metadata.
- Make sure one file with a different format must contain the exact name so that we can group them.
- We are accepting 50 tags for illustration.
- After you drag and drop your files you will be able to see the below screen.
- Please check if all the files contain the necessary file formats or not.
- Make sure all the files must be with the same style and same consistency.
- Now you need to give a title and keyword to each illustration.
- You can give the same tags to all the illustrations by clicking on the advance option.
- You can also copy and paste tags to individual illustrations.
- There is a pack preview checkbox you need to select if you wish to make that illustration in the preview. By default, the system will take the first illustration as a packed preview.
- After the review of your pack, you need to press submit button.
- Once you submit the pack, you will find one popup in which you need to fill in the pack title, description, price, and bundle name too.
- You can also upload the custom mockup by “**click here**” text.
- You can also use our predefined mockup please click on “**Choose from gallery”**.
- You will be able to see the custom mockups like the below screen. Please select one from this and upload it.
- You need to select a bundle too. To know what is bundle please check this link.
- After filling in all details Press the “**Submit”** Button
- After you submit, please wait for 4-5 business days to get a review from our team. Once our team curate the assets, they will be live on IconScout.
Updated on: 14/06/2022