The term Iconscout, iconscout.com, we, us or site refers to http://iconscout.com
Intellectual property, limited license to users
- Iconscout can modify, replace or terminate the Website. Or any part of the site at any time. For whatever reason. By notifying or not informed. At Iconscout's sole discretion, Iconscout supplies the site. "As is" and "as available".
Information you provide
- By submitting any Content to Iconscout, you grant to Iconscout a worldwide, non-exclusive right and license to reproduce, prepare derivative works incorporating, publicly display, sublicense, sell, advertise and market any Content uploaded by you and accepted by Iconscout, until this Agreement is terminated as herein provided. You also give permission to Iconscout to add, modify or remove information related to your Content in order to manage and license such Content.
- You grant Iconscout a worldwide, non-exclusive right to use your name, display name, and Content in connection with Iconscout’s marketing and promotional activities without the payment of any compensation to you. Iconscout, in the exercise of its discretion, may refrain from any or all of the foregoing without any liability to you.
- You may not use Iconscout Content for any purpose. Before using Iconscout content, you are subject to the terms of the license agreement between you and Iconscout. Displaying and/or distributing the contents of Iconscout. Watermarked or not eligible for public use.
- If you believe that any photo or other material available for use by Iconscout is infringing on any copyright that you own or control, you must notify Iconscout.
You agree not to:
- If Iconscout found any illegal activities caring out by your account like cloning the website content, sharing content on other sites, privacy violations, destruction of data, and interruption or degradation of our service then Iconscout can stop all the operations of your account without prior notice. If you've discovered a security vulnerability or concern, please email us as at the earliest at firstname.lastname@example.org. As security is our highest priority, we'll work with you to make sure that the issue is understood and addressed as soon as possible.
Restriction and Termination of use
- Iconscout may block, restrict, disable, suspend or terminate your access to all or part of the Site and/or Iconscout Content at any time in Iconscout's discretion, without prior notice or liability to you. Any conduct by you that, in Iconscout’s sole discretion, restricts or inhibits any other person or entity from using or enjoying the Site is strictly prohibited and may result in the termination of your access to the Site without further notice.
Third party and Social networking services
- In addition, we are not responsible for the accuracy, availability or reliability of any information, content, goods, data, opinions, advice or statements made available in connection with Social Networking Services. As such, we are not liable for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such Social Networking Services. We enable these features merely as a convenience and the integration or inclusion of such features does not imply an endorsement or recommendation.
Representations and Warranties
You represent and warrant that:
- You are at least 18 years of age and have the full right, power, and authority to enter into this agreement and to fully perform all of your obligations hereunder. You are under no legal disability or contractual restriction that prevents you from entering into this agreement.
- You acknowledge that we have no control over, and no duty to take any action regarding: which users gain access to the Services; what Content you access via the Services; what effects the Content may have on you; how you may interpret or use the Content; or what actions you may take as a result of having been exposed to the Content. You release us from all liability for you having acquired or not acquired Content through the Services.
- The Services may contain or direct you to websites containing, information that some people may find offensive or inappropriate. We make no representations concerning any content contained in or accessed through the Services, and we will not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality or decency of material contained in or accessed through the Services.
- We make no representations or warranties regarding the accuracy of descriptions anywhere on the Services or regarding suggestions or recommendations of services or products offered or purchased through the Services. Products and services purchased (whether or not following such recommendations and suggestions), including the Content licensed through the Services, are provided “AS IS” without any warranty of any kind from Iconscout or others unless, with respect to others (only), otherwise made expressly and unambiguously in writing by a designated third party for a specific product or service.
Iconscout represents and warrants that:
- It has the power and authority to enter into this agreement and to fully perform all of its obligations hereunder; and upon making or learning of any claim that is inconsistent with any of the warranties or representations made by you, Iconscout may send you written notice of such claim, using the email address provided by you to Iconscout, specifying the details of the claim as then known to Iconscout.
- This agreement represents the relationship between parties is that of independent contract and not the partnership, joint venture, employment, franchise or agency created hereby between the parties.
- Iconscout shall be entitled to vary the terms of this agreement on written notice to you. You shall not be entitled to vary this agreement.
- Iconscout shall be entitled to assign or license all the rights granted to it under this agreement to any third party without notice to you. You shall not be entitled to assign or sub-license their rights under this agreement.
- All notices to be served in accordance with this agreement may be served by email. The email address of Iconscout shall be as displayed on the Website from time to time your email address shall be as set out in your registered account details on the Website, as may be amended from time to time. For the avoidance of doubt, your email address shall not be disclosed to any other party by Iconscout, save for its employees, officers, representatives or advisers who need to know such information for the purposes of carrying out Iconscout’s obligations under this agreement and as may be required by law, a court of competent jurisdiction or any governmental or regulatory authority.
- This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties and supersedes and extinguishes all previous agreements, promises, assurances, warranties, representations and understandings between them, whether written or oral, relating to its subject matter.
- Iconscout will not be liable for any damages, including actual, indirect, special, or consequential damages arising from the submission or use of your Content or the termination of your Account.
- Iconscout reserves the right to modify these terms at any time by an announcement on your login page. You agree to be bound by all such changes.
- In the event that you breach any of the terms of this or any other agreement with Iconscout, Iconscout shall have the right to terminate your account without further notice, in addition to Iconscout’s other rights at law and/or equity.
- This agreement shall be governed by and read in and construed in accordance with the Laws of India and the parties hereto submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of India for the settlement of any disputes hereunder.
Question or Suggestions
Chamestudio Private Limited,
897-3, HNCP Building, Adagara street,
Nr. Central Bank, Nanpura,
Surat, Gujarat 395001