The Campaign is organized by Iconscout and runs from 05 December 2018 until 31 December 2018, both dates included (“Campaign Period”). Iconscout reserve the right to change the commencement date and expiry dates of the Campaign Period with/without reasonable notice period.
The campaign is open to all the Iconscout Users/Non-users. Here Users are those entities who have registered themselves as Iconscout users. While Non-users are those entities who haven't registered themselves as Iconscout users. Both types of users can participate in this contest. However, to avail the prize, the winner has to register as an Iconscout user and also purchase any subscription plan.
- The Campaign offers the reward of paid subscription for Free in the form of Coupon code to winners who tweets about Iconscout's Christmas campaign on Twitter during the Campaign Period within seven (7) days from receiving the official Email with the coupon code from Iconscout.
- The coupon code needs to be applied within thirty days (30) from the date of receipt.
Winner criteria are very simple. Tweet about Iconscout on Twitter and share with your friends and followers. You can tag other people in tweets as well. 10 users with the most number of likes and retweets will win the contest. However, the final decision of choosing the winner will be on Iconscout.
- By participating in the Campaign, the Eligible users are deemed to have read, understood and agreed to be bound by the terms and conditions stated herein.
- The Gift is not transferable or redeemable or exchangeable for cash or credit of any kind.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, Iconscout expressly excludes and disclaims any representations, warranties, or endorsements express or implied, written or oral, including but not limited to any warranty of quality, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose in respect of the Gift.
- Any enquiries and complaints directly and solely in relation to the Gift must be referred to the Iconscout support email on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Any and all decision made by Iconscout in relation to every aspect of the Campaign shall be final and conclusive. Any subsequent correspondences, protest, appeals or enquiries will not be entertained.
- Iconscout shall not be held liable in any manner whatsoever for any loss or damages howsoever arising in connection with the Campaign. Furthermore, Iconscout shall not be liable for any default in respect of the Campaign due to any act of God, war, riot, strike, lockout, industrial action, fire, flood, drought, storm or any event beyond the reasonable control of Iconscout.
- Iconscout reserves the right to cancel, terminate or suspend the Campaign without giving adequate notice. For the avoidance of doubt, cancellation, termination or suspension of the Campaign shall not entitle any of the Eligible Customers to any claim or compensation against Iconscout for any losses or damages suffered or incurred by the Eligible Customers as a direct or indirect result of the act of cancellation, termination or suspension.
- Iconscout reserves the rights upon giving adequate notice to vary (whether by addition, deletion, modification, amendment or otherwise howsoever) (“Amendment”) any of the terms and conditions herein. Notification to the Eligible Customers in respect of the Amendment shall be effected at Iconscout’s absolute discretion through any one of the following means of communication, namely, by ordinary mail or email to the Eligible Customers’ last known address or registered email address with Iconscout or via Iconscout’s website or by any other means of notification which Iconscout may select and the Amendment shall be deemed as binding on the Eligible Customers as from the date of notification of the Amendment or from such other date as may be specified by Iconscout in the notification.
- In the event of any complaints related to the Campaign, the Eligible Customers may contact Iconscout support center by mailing on email@example.com